Flexible Commercial Mortgage Financing With Athens Alternative Lending Solutions
If you are seeking commercial real estate financing, trust the experience of Athens Alternative Lending Solutions. We create commercial loan financing packages for owner-occupied and investment properties of all sizes, including both non-recourse and recourse loans, government-backed programs, and bridge loans.
Types of Commercial Loan Financing
Customers who need financing for a commercial property have a range of options that can be customized for the specific circumstances of each deal.
- Conventional loan programs for owner-occupied real estate and stable investment properties, including self-storage facilities, mobile home parks, industrial complexes, and multi-family buildings.
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans for fixed low-interest funding of up to $50 million
- Construction financing from $10 million and up
- Equity and mezzanine loans ranging from $5 million to $100 million for capital sources and investors with high net worth
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) loan programs for the purchase of new construction or the purchase and remodeling of hospitals, senior citizen housing complexes, and multi-family rentals, offering commercial real estate funding of up to $50 million with low rates and other benefits
Bridge and Hard Money Loans
If you need short-term financing for property improvements, while you are searching for a tenant, or when preparing to sell a commercial property, bridge loans could provide a solution. We offer this type of commercial real estate financing at an 80 percent loan-to-value ratio with variable interest rates and funding of up to $100 million. We also provide hard money loans for those with less-than-perfect business credit, which can be a smart way to grow your company and improve your financial prospects when you are unable to qualify for traditional commercial loans.
Explore your commercial real estate funding options with Athens Alternative Lending Solutions. Our representatives will be happy to provide more information about our loan opportunities and programs with no obligation to you.